Saturday, December 6, 2008

JJs

Yesterday around midday I got a text message from our son telling me that he was picking us up in the evening and I could "get fancy if I wanted to." He is good to his word, and he arrived about 5:30 and squired us to JJ's - my favorite restaurant in the whole city.

These three pictures were taken with my phone, so they aren't that good - I will have better ones later when I get my camera back from my son.

The bar at JJs - you know the bar tab will be hefty when the liquor you are drinking comes off the top shelf.

Glenmorangie aged in a Sautern cask, on the rocks, with a club soda back. I don't drink very often, but when I do, this is what I imbibe.

Once in a blue moon I eat a few bites of pork. Like when it's bacon, wrapped around a shrimp that has been stuffed with horseradish and deep fried. My god, this appetizer is to die for!

No comments: